Terms & Conditions
1. Before attending a dance class at Bondi Salsa you agree to provide us with your full name, phone number, email address and next of kin contact details in case of emergency on-line prior to the class/course. All purchases are final, non-refundable, non-transferable, non extendible and cannot be shared. Classes/ Courses MUST be purchased on-line prior to attending. Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is not guaranteed. Teachers and classes are subject to change. If a class is cancelled or sold out you may be asked to choose another class.
2. Bondi Salsa takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes. By entering our dance studio you agree that Bondi Salsa is in no way responsible for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the studios. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and medically fit for the class and during the class you must take care at all times of your own personal safety. You must monitor the safekeeping of personal belongings while attending class, as Sydney Dance Company does not take responsibility for lost or stolen property. You understand that classes at Bondi Salsa may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. You agree that you will not sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bondi Salsa or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Course and class packages are final, non-refundable, non-transferable, non extendible and cannot be shared. Once a course has commences we do not offer a refund for lack of attendance.
Bondi Salsa will issue a refund for a single class under the following circumstances, and provided you come to the class and have leave the class within the first 15 minutes:
1. if you are not satisfied with a substitute teacher;
2. if you are ill or need to leave in case of personal emergency.
Bondi Salsa will issue a refund under the following circumstances:
1. the class was cancelled due to lack of numbers;
2. the class was cancelled due to the late arrival, or last minute cancellation by the teacher;
3. the class was cancelled due to an emergency or circumstances beyond our control.
Bondi Salsa will issue a refund of a course subject to the director’s discretion under the following circumstances:
1. the course has not begun and you cancel 72 hours before it begins,
2. due to an emergency or circumstances beyond your control, evidence will need to be provided.
Please be on time for your class as it is important to warm up properly to avoid injury. No student will be allowed into any class 15 minutes after the class has commenced. A warm-up is included in each 1.5 hour class. We do not provide a separate area or studio for you to do your own warm-up prior to the class start time.
Mobile phones and photography
All mobile phones are to be switched off prior to commencement of classes. Photography or filming all or any part of a class with a camera, mobile phone or video camera is allowed for training purposes ONLY not to be put used on line in any case.
Bondi Salsa Does not allow any person to watch classes from inside the studio, due to the safety, security and comfort & ease of our students and teachers. Any person inside the dance studio at the time of the class must be participating in the class.
Your cooperation with teachers/staff requests and directions will help to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for everyone.
Please note Bondi Salsa does not conduct classes for anyone under the age of 18.
Bondi Salsa respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information collected from our customers, suppliers and supporters as stipulated in the Privacy Act 1988. If you disagree with our online privacy policies as set out below, you should not use this website or provide us with your personal details. Your use of this website is deemed to signify your acceptance of these privacy policies. When and why your information may be requested: You can visit this website and access information without giving us any personal information. We may from time to time, use your email address to send you class reminders, special offers and keep you updated with our activities. We pledge that any personal information we hold about our customers is kept safely and securely and will never be sold, given or shared with any third party. You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. You can also unsubscribe from our email newsletters or have your name and address details taken off our database at any time. If you would like to update or delete your personal details, please contact the Bondi Salsa director by phone on 0410 191 216 or email us.